I noticed here as of lately that on WorldNetDaily, that David Wilkerson has issued a so-called “Warning” and advice to Christians everywhere about some so-called horrific event that is going to take place.
I want it to be known publicly, that I feel that David Wilkerson has had nothing more than an overactive imagination. Which is about all Pentecostals ever have.
I say this, because David Wilkerson is nothing more than a Pentecostal Christian, he is one of the many deluded Christians that possess the flawed belief system, that God is still speaking today, that healing was promised in the atonement, that “Speaking in tongues” is a legit belief system; despite that the fact that the Bible proves that very wrong.
In the interest of full disclosure, I am a former Pentecostal, who came out of that silly bunch of nonsense, after 21 years, of watching that movement steadily veer towards liberal Christianity. I am now a Fundamentalist Christian, my doctrine is of the Baptist nature.
There are a bunch of articles that bring out the nonsensical beliefs that Pentecostals Teach, I highly recommend them to read:
- STRANGE EARLY HISTORY OF PENTECOSTALISM – read this one first!
- BEWARE OF ALLEGED TRIPS TO HEAVEN
- BEWARE OF ALLEGED VISIONS OF JESUS
- BEWARE OF THE DOCTRINE THAT MIRACLES PRODUCE FAITH
- BEWARE OF SPIRITUAL DRUNKENNESS
- BEWARE OF SPIRIT SLAYING
- HOLINESS: THE FALSE AND THE TRUE
- I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
- PENTECOSTAL-CHARISMATIC TONGUES vs. the BIBLE
- PENTECOSTALISM, EXPERIENCE AND SCRIPTURE
- A PRIVATE PRAYER LANGUAGE?
- WHY ARE PEOPLE DELUDED BY CHARISMATIC ERROR?
More stuff to read about these sort of Christians and their evangelical counterparts:
- THE WORLD COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
- BEWARE OF BLUE LIKE JAZZ
- BEWARE OF VELVET ELVIS
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE SAVED THROUGH CHRIST WITHOUT BELIEVING IN CHRIST?
- ROBERT WEBBER
- THE EMERGENT CHURCH: A MAGNET FOR REBELS
- THE EMERGING CHURCH IS COMING
- THE INCARNATIONAL DOCTRINE
- A VISIT TO THE VINEYARD CHURCH, ANAHEIM, CA
- THE ALPHA COURSE/EVANGELICAL BIBLE STUDIES
- BASKIN-ROBBINS CHRISTIANITY
- BEWARE OF BRENNAN MANNING
- BEWARE OF TONY CAMPOLO
- BILLY GRAHAM’S SAD DISOBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD
- BREAKING DOWN DENOMINATIONAL BARRIERS
- C.S. LEWIS
- DANGERS ON CHRISTIAN RADIO
- DANGERS IN CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORES
- EVANGELICALS AND MODERNIST ROBERT SCHULLER
- EVANGELICALS AND MORMONS TOGETHER
- JOHN WIMBER AND THE VINEYARD
- GRAHAM WAS WARNED MANY TIMES
- NEW EVANGELICALISM: ITS HISTORY, CHARACTERISTICS AND FRUIT
- THE DENOMINATIONS TODAY
- WHEN DID GRAHAM’S COMPROMISE BEGIN?
- TAKING THE FIRE OUT OF HELL
Hope this helps, Remember everything that the God himself has said and everything that Jesus has ever said, is contained in those 66 book, of that thing we call the Bible. Everything else is a well funded and orchestrated FRAUD!
By the way, I am a King James Bible believer, here are some articles that back up, what I believe:
- APOSTASY AND TEXTUAL CRITICISM
- ARE THE MODERN VERSIONS BASED ON WESTCOTT-HORT?
- A.T. ROBERTSON: EVANGELICAL POPULARIZER OF MODERN TEXTUAL CRITICISM
- THE BIBLE’S PROOF
- BIBLICAL INSPIRATION
- BIBLICAL PRESUPPOSITIONS ON THE BIBLE VERSION ISSUE
- DYNAMIC EQUIVALENCY: ITS INFLUENCE AND ERROR
- DIFFERENCES IN KJV AND WESTCOTT-HORT
- IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE BIBLE TRANSLATORS
- KING JAMES ONLY
- IS THE BIBLE VERSION ISSUE WORTH FIGHTING OVER?
- IS THE KING JAMES BIBLE TOO ANTIQUATED AND DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
- IS THE RECEIVED TEXT BASED ON A FEW LATE MANUSCRIPTS?
- MEN OF GOD WHO FORESAW THE FRUIT OF THE MODERN TEXTS AND VERSIONS
- MY POSITION ON THE KING JAMES BIBLE
- STRAINING AT GNATS
- THE MODERN TEXTS AND VERSIONS HAVE PRODUCED THE FRUIT OF THEOLOGICAL MODERNISM
- THE TESTIMONY OF DR. EDWARD F. HILLS
- THE UNITED BIBLE SOCIETIES AND ROME
- THE UNGODLY FRUIT OF MODERN TEXTUAL CRITICISM
- TEXTUAL CRITICISM IS DRAWN FROM THE WELLS OF INFIDELITY
- WHAT ABOUT ERASMUS?
- WHAT ABOUT PETER RUCKMAN?
- UNREGENERACY AND THE BIBLE SOCIETIES
- UNITARIANISM AND THE MODERN VERSIONS
- WYCLIFFE BIBLE TRANSLATORS AND ROME
Some books to read about the false doctrine of Pentecostalism: